Scuba Class-Adventure Scuba Dive Montana
- Friday November 2 from 6:00-9:00 PM–Orientation
- Saturday November 3 8:00-Noon–Pool Dives
- Sunday November 4 8:00-Noon–Pool Dives
- Worland Aquatic Center
- Members $450 Non-Members $475
Swim meets and other events
Girls High School Boys High School
September 7 at 5:00 PM January 11 at 5:00 PM
September 22 at 10:00 AM January 12 at 10:00 PM
October 5 at 5:00 PM January 22 at 5:00 AM
Middle School USA Weekend Meet
March 13 at 4:15 PM January 26 at 10:00 AM
March 17 at 10:00 AM January 27 at 8:00 AM
October 26 from 6:30-8:30 PM (Candy will be provided)
Adult swim lessons
When: Starting (October 15) 8 total lessons-going Monday-Thursday
What: Teaching adults on how to swim whether you are a novice or advanced
Time: 6:30-7:30 PM
Cost: Members $35 and Non-Members $45
Instructor: Dawn Bellis
Register: Stop by and register at the pool-front desk
Mom and Tot Swim Lessons
When: October 18
What: This is for (infant to age 2), will be a total of 6 lessons
Time: Every Tuesday and Thursday until 6 lessons are complete.
- Time starts @ 10:45 AM
Cost: Members $30 and Non-Members $35
Instructor: Candace Whitlock
Register: Stop by and register at the pool-front desk
Mommy and Me
October 1 to December 31
Opportunity: A time to play and have fun with your child
Cost is: $30.00
Time: Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM -Noon
For: Infant to 2 years old
Sign up: Sign up at front desk
Call of Duty Water Gun Fight
When: September 14
Cost: $3.00 for Non-Members and Free for Members
Time: 6:30-8:00 PM
What to bring: Bring your water gun and goggles (super soaker recommended)
*Lights will be turned down for event
- 5:15 AM-2:00 PM Closed from 2-4 PM Re-open 4:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday
- 8:00 AM-2:00 PM Closed from 2-4 PM Re-open 4:00-8:00 PM
Wednesday & Friday
- 5:15 AM-2:00 PM Closed from 2-4 PM Re-open 4:00-6:30 PM
*Slide open Friday from 5:00-6:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday
- 1:00-5:00 PM
*Slide open from 1:00-5:00 PM
- Interested in refining your diving skills?
- Come join Coach Warren on Mondays from 6:00-7:00 PM
- Interested in USA Diving? Stop by and visit with Coach Warren
- Cost is $5.00
Guidelines for use of Therapy Pool
School season August 20, 2018 to May 28, 2019
The therapy pool will be open:
Monday/Wednesday 5:15 AM-2:00 PM and 4:00-6:00 PM
Friday 5:15 AM-2:00 PM
Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 AM-2:00 PM and 4:00-6:00 PM
Sunday 1:00-3:00 PM
*You are allowed 1 full hour and must schedule in advance
Worland Aquatic Center
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) Courses
WAC is now offering the following AHA courses:
- BLS CPR/AED
- Heartsavers CPR/AED/FIRST AID
- Family & Friends (non-certification CPR course)
Each course gives the fundamentals of basic CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation). Depending on your employment or vocational need, course material will also cover:
- Basic first aid
- Child and infant CPR
- AED (automated external defibrillator) management
- Choking signs and procedures
– The Friends & Family course is available for those who don’t need official certification, but would like to know what to do in case a cardiac emergency occurs.
– Maximum people per course: 6 students, giving you a balanced teacher-to-student ratio in order to learn the skills you need. Private courses can be arranged if scheduling allows.
Costs and Fees
Prices and times for courses vary based on what you’d like to achieve and schedule availability (includes training manual, personal resuscitation mask and card):
- BLS courses = $55-$85
- Heartsavers (non-professional rescuer level) = $40-$100
- Friends & Family (personal enrichment CPR) = $25
Contact the pool at 347-3455 and ask to speak with Amber our instructor for further information.
- Swim lessons for the summer are now complete. We will look to offer more through the school year so stay please review updates on website.
*View our home page for details on lessons
*Registration for summer lessons will begin April 2, 2018.
*Swim lesson price for Members $35.00
*Swim lesson price for Non-Members $45.00
|Sessions Offered||Time Available for Each Session|
|1ST||June 4-7 & June 11-14||8:50-9:30||9:40-10:20||10:30-11:10||11:20-12:00|
|2nd||June 18-21 & June 25-28||8:50-9:30||9:40-10:20||10:30-11:10||11:20-12:00|
|3rd||July 9-12 & July 16-19||8:50-9:30||9:40-10:20||10:30-11:10||11:20-12:00|
|4th||July 23-26 & July 30-Aug 2||8:50-9:30||9:40-10:20||10:30-11:10||11:20-12:00|
*Private and semi-private lessons also available.
Private lessons costs:
- One child for 8 lessons for approximately 30-40 minutes in duration
- Member $80.00
- Non-Member $90.00
Semi-Private lesson costs:
- Two children for 8 lessons for approximately 30-40 minutes in duration
- Member $65.00 per child
- Non-Member $75.00 per child
If interested in becoming a lifeguard please stop by the front desk and ask for David for further information. Cost is $135 dollars to the WAC, this include fees paid to American Red Cross. The lifeguard training will be about 29 plus hours to complete the course. Upon successful completion of the course, your Red Cross certification will be valid for 2 years along with your Lifeguard certification.
- You must be at least 15 years of age.
- You must pass the pre-course to begin class officially.
- Must swim 300 yards demonstrating front-crawl/freestyle format along with the breaststroke.
- Must secure a 10lb brick and swim on your back from the 7ft mark in the deep end of the competition pool and get out on deck with the brick in 1:40 seconds.
- And, finally you must be able to tread water for 2 minutes without using your arms.